Everybody has a ever been wound ,
it might be deep or shallow, covered with cloth, and seemed to be no traces.
I spread my most red blood there,
It's ok that you do not understand me.
Everybody has his love,
We pay heart, emotion, attention. moving and touching,
I covered my best ethsiastic emotion there,
It's ok that you do not understand me.
Everybody has tears,
After drunk the cold water, and it turned into warm tears.
I confluence my grievance of my broken-heart there,
It's ok that you do not understand me.
Everybody has a phrase of confess,
Nervous, upset but full of emotion and courage,
I used the most lyric words there.
It's ok that you do notunderstand me.
You never see the moment that i love you most,
Because only when i do not see you, i love you most.
You never see the moment that i feel the loneliest ,
Because only when you can not see me, i feel the loneliest.
Maybe,i can cover my sorrow perfectly.
Maybe,i can comfort myself's broken-heart.
You consider that i can recover quikly,although it sounds something selfish.
I came through the overcast and rainy to sunshine, i came through the loblolly and wind.
through the whole journey,i did not blameon you though you can notunderstand me.
I justwant to let you know, when there is no emotion, there is no blame.
没有评论:
发表评论