From tomorrow on,
i will be a happy woman;
studying hard, helping people who in need and traveling all over the world.
From tomorrow on,
I will care every event that happened around me and treasure every minute of my life,
Living in front of a computer,
with spring blossoms.
From tomorrow on,
I will be a happy bird fly freely in ths sky and bring happiness to people who are in gloomy;
Telling them there are always happiness existing in every coner of the world,
If you have an eyes that good at spotting the peculiarities of beauty,
I will spread it to each of them.
Give warm hugs to people who i meet with,
Telling them of my happiness and may them be happy as me;
I still believe that where there is lives, there is hapiness,
The key of finding hapiness every moment is to persue hope constantly in desperation,
And never give up yourself.
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
I only wish to face the computer, with springflowers blossoming.
没有评论:
发表评论